Friday

More not-so-recent work


Recycled patent belt for a bright new strap and some gorgeous printed cotton. The first of many new sling bags, this one sent out to Whistler, BC for Christmas.


Another belt turned strap/deco on this sage cut velvet, one of my favorite fabrics. Green linen interior.



I have admittedly taken this one out for it's fair share of "test drives". I could almost call it my own by now. With a colourful damask detail on the sober checked black & white background, a recycled strap with brass details. It's a big gorgeous bag! Lining is a heavy black twill. Gives the whole thing a nice sturdiness to it.


Oh, I love this Edith Wharton for Schumacher print. It was so hard to actually cut up and use, but it's great with a wool pinstripe and denim straps. It's got a nice stiff interlining to keep a rounded almost briefcase type shape.


Another interpretation of the sling bag, smaller and more practical for evenings out? One of my favorite winter wools paired with a slinky black ribbon detail and a light miniature houndstooth black & navy interior.